To facilitate Education, Health and Basic Amenities that inspire the individual to discover their Svabhava (personality) and Svadharma (mandate), become Svavalambi (self-reliant) and Swasth (healthy) and establish Svaraj (self-rule) within and outside.
- To provide an environment to every child to discover their “Svabhava” & “Svadharma” and realize their full potential
- To support government schools across Bharat through various educational interventions that are contextually relevant
- To contribute to meaningful education by setting up of model schools, identifying and nurturing inspired teachers and institutions, influencing policy and governing structures
- To facilitate holistic health and well being of all irrespective of their social background and social identity
- To contribute in providing basic amenities to all, particularly the under-privileged, for a dignified and sustainable life